Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Filler

I needed a distraction to keep posting, so I decided to take one I forgot to post and use it now! Woo! Yay! Huzzah! .. I'm done now.

Gruttopolis. The glorious glory of GLORY! I have begun working on this site once again. Per sanity (and mutual desire for entertainment) my friend Michael Lange is going to start helping me with the game. Because of this, I fear I might have to start working and thinking about it consistantly. I have purchased a testing domain, upgraded my hosting, and life is all good. I've spent about 3~4 hours on it this week alone, so I might as well use it as a "I'm still alive and kickin'" post while maintaining my 20 minute tangents only thing. This post will be deleted once I have time for a distraction, yea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top