Monday, April 4, 2011

Quest for Hobbies: The Guild

I have decided something scary... If I do not have a new hobby by May 13th (Last day of classes), I will become one of the masses... I shall play WoW. My server is already picked out, I have a high probability of being in a guild within hours of joining (damn family), and I have a 18mbps internet connection. Obstacles? My sanity and an odd desire for a social life off of the computer :D

During this quest, I discovered a new distraction called, "The Guild" - only adding to the hidden excitement behind picking up WoW. I have played it before, but had to stop as I played the wrong server and was not with my family.



Meh, I have been looking all over for something to do! I need help! If I don't want to run around saying, "Do you wanna date my avatar" I need to find a new hobby. Below is a small list of items I have declined.



Origami
Learn a new language
needle work
knitting
reading
golf
polka
vocal lessons
guitar lessons
model making (trains, planes, and automobiles)
ballroom dancing
puppy training
bridge playing
Anarchy Online
Wizard101
Babysitting
fishing
collecting stamps
collecting buttons
collecting mp3s
collecting movies
collecting squirrels (don't ask)
finish my game
study law
Get a pet (gerbil, hamster, guinea pig, bird, cow, horse, giraffe)
build stuff out of straws, cups, pennies, etc.
drifting lessons
3d graphics / game development for the Irish
RC "things"
Study electronics to automate my lawn gnome
Get 3 stars on all levels of Angry birds, all versions
become a pothead ( >.> )
Beat Shogun 2
weight lift
plot how to take over Luxembourg (considering this one lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top