Thursday, March 10, 2011

Poor Yogi :(

Well, I decided tonight would be the PERFECT night to go through a canister of instant coffee, a bag of oranges, and a pineapple. You know what that means: Bears & How to avoid getting your head ripped off :D

Inspired by my article on how to train your bear, I decided to research more into how to not get mauled to death. To start off, I shall quote my favorite article on this one, "Don't be a tease." Avoid eating, leaving food around, or saying, "Na na! You can't catch me!" to the bear. Mr. Bear will get mad and maul you.

Time For Tickles!!!!
Next, make noise and don't be sneaky. As fun as it sounds to sneak up behind a bear and yell, "TIME FOR TICKLES!!!!" this only works for Katie. Remember, surprising a bear and forcing them into a fit of laughter is a great way to get mauled.

Our last and most useful tip would be to: When in doubt, use Bear Spray. For any and all other information, please watch this informative video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top